Monday 6 August 2012

Sunday adventures

A few weeks ago, we took some days off and gave ourselves an extended weekend. So we decided to take a little trip. Sundays are usually my low key, low energy day; you know the washing has to be folded, the apartment tidied and the brain relaxed before Monday hits us at full force. But with a few extra days off, there is no Sunday night feeling in sight, just a tanned and tired English girl fresh from a day of rock climbing in Ayia Napa.
Ok so not technically rock climbing as you would think, I mean I am not really the sporting type. When I say rock climbing I mean more walking and clambering over rocks on the side of the bay in Ayia Napa. 
Not just content to laze on my sun-lounger all day long, I opted to take advantage of my surroundings and take some snaps, a. to make you all insanely jealous of where we live and b. so this blog post would be a bit more visually pleasing.
When you think of Ayia Napa, you probably dont have the best thoughts. We have found a lovely little beach, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of clubbers paradise, where the sand is white, the water is a clear and everytime we go, I feel like I am on holiday. 
I think I will let the photographs do the rest of the talking. 












No comments:

Post a Comment