Tuesday 9 November 2010

X Factor Cyprus Style

In Cyprus Friday night isn't spent queuing for Oceana (not that I'd ever queue to get into that place) drinking, or eating chicken from some questionable late night take-away. Friday night in Cyprus is spent doing one of two things; drinking coffee in Starbucks, Costa or any of the other million and one coffee places they have here which open til midnight if not later. Or it is spent watching X Factor with the Aunties. And as me and Harry are on a money saving mission, we went for option b. 
Greek X Factor consists of Greeks and Cypriots. You'd think this means more opportunity to find talent.... After Friday nights show i'm not so sure. Simon Cowell would not be happy with the standard me and Harry witnessed the other night. So while you are all at home enjoying X Factor English style, spare a thought for me and Harry spending our Friday nights listening to this bunch…. 






1 comment:

  1. Hey Gorgeous Girl (and the greek one),

    Loving the writting and your friend, he's cool. Are you allowed to keep him? Hope you really are ok? I had a listen to x factor, WOW! Envy you! Well yes a wee bit actually as Im here, right next to the see and I can feel the wind. Wish I could have seen you before you went. Did Harry pass his test? Thinkin of you lovely lady x x

    ReplyDelete