Sunday 11 March 2012

one step closer

Me and Millie have had a girlie week; well Harry was off in Athens setting up a new Adidas store so it was just the two of us until Wednesday, when he returned at 2am after the champions league match. Usually I am super excited to see him when he has been away for work, but 2am on a Wednesday night is not a time when I can muster much energy or enthusiasm. He did bring me back two gigantic bars of toblerone as is fast becoming our tradition (whenever he has to go away for work he brings me toblerone from the airport - he knows he needs to feed me chocolate to keep me happy after 7 years together).

And after several nights of the annoying new neighbours upstairs (which is the second reason we are moving) banging, shouting, stomping and screaming and breaking the glass in the front door of our building, we have ramped the apartment search. On friday, we found a new apartment on an agents website, and decided to go drive and see if we can find it. Which we did - most apartments put the landlords number outside so we called directly and viewed it on Saturday morning. 

I was a bit dubious but Harry loved it straight away. I tend to find it harder than harry to look beyond the dodgey curtains than he does, but putting things in perspective, it is perfect for us. The location is excellent, near my office and harrys, near shops, the city centre and its a nice building. 

The only catch; we have to wait to see if we are allowed Millie. Some buildings have a no dog policy, but fingers crossed we will be lucky and can move in asap. 

So soon our apartment will be filled with boxes of belongings......if all goes to plan. 

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment