Tuesday 24 April 2012

recap

Easter came and went without me even realizing it and after 5 whole days, work free, I found myself sitting back at my desk. The only positive being it was already Wednesday which meant a mere 2 and half days to survive until the weekend.

Easter weekend was naturally a lazy and food filled one. Luckily for us the sun shone [a lot] so much so my skin bore the signs with a few pesky strap marks seeping onto my skin. Easter Sunday was spent moving from one sun soaked chair to another on Yaya's patio, while the men of the family prepare fire, stuffed enough meat to feed an army onto skewers and argued about how to best cook the souvla!

Monday we took a trip to Limassol to see the captain Harry used to work with and is wonderful wife, Maria, who despite her best efforts, did not persuade me to take home a puppy. I'm not sure how I resisted when you scroll down and see how gorgeous they are.

Since then life has returned to normal. Working takes up most of our time and Harry is as usual, pursuing world domination through the means of Graffiti - while I mock, his ambition and drive is something that astounds me continuously and makes me feel also somewhat proud.

So now, it's Tuesday evening and im counting down to the weekend, and the bank holiday Tuesday which crops up next; a wonderful thing, which just so happens to be my day of birth. Fingers crossed for 30 degrees sunshine so I can use the "its my birthday" line to guilt Harry into taking me to the beach.










































No comments:

Post a Comment