Sunday 30 January 2011

I love Graffiti

Last week, we had our first English house guests. In need of a change of scenery, two of Harry's friends decided the 4 and half hour flight was worth the chance of sunshine. And while the sun shined for a few days of their trip, the rain inevitable caught up with them. Which was a bit of an issue considering they had come to sample the delights of the Cyprus graffiti scene.

For the past week I have been immersed in all things graffiti; what walls to paint, what colours to pick, what design to do. With our little paint business up and running we have paint at our disposal! Harry definitely enjoys having a living room full of paint. And so did his friends.....like kids in a sweet shop.

I am sure they wont mind me saying this, but Harry's friends are mental. Getting up at 6.30am on holiday to go paint is just mental (in my eyes).

So I have been eating, sleeping and breathing graffiti. I even did my first piece - much to Harry's delight - and as the profit rolls in from our little investment, i'm starting to see the silver lining of being a graffiti girlfriend. 









1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first piece Mimi, looks good!

    ReplyDelete