Wednesday 23 November 2011

We're coming HOME.....

......But just for a holiday. Sorry to disappoint all you of who are still hanging onto a thread of hope that me and Kakoullis will pack in this whole "moving to Cyprus" thing and come back to London. Unfortunately for you, Cyprus is now home for more than the foreseeable future [so please start saving for your flights] and there is a very slim chance that London can persuade us to move back. However, I do miss the place and i'm VERY much looking forward to our visit. We will be returning for one week on the 28th January 2012 and would like to see as many of you as possible in a short space of time.

No doubt our schedule will be organised by the minute in order to see everyone, but aside from the faces I miss, I will of course be frequenting my favourite stores [so anyone who wants to accompany me on multiple shopping trips is more than welcome]. I have already mentally constructed a saving plan for the next few months in order to prepare our purses for the trip - im sure London is as expensive if not more than I remember - and by the time we land in heathrow I will have prepared a list of essential items to purchase from Boots. Needless to say I will then have a suitcase dilemma when I realise I cant fit all my H&M purchase into my suitcase and I bought one too many Benefit Hoola bronzers but oh well.

So, in just over 9 weeks we will be tourists in London.....IM SO EXCITED






No comments:

Post a Comment